So, how do you drink your Tespo? Sure, you can drink Tespo formulas as a straight shot. Just push the “On” button, watch the vitamins mix with water, and drink away. But if you’re looking to mix up your daily routine a bit, here are some ideas of how we Tespo:
- Mix your shot with water. If you find the naturally sweetened formula still a little sweet or if you prefer to sip it rather than drink it in one shot, then add a little water and sip away—even bubbly or soda water works, too.
- Sip it like a sports drink. You can even mix an Essential shot (or 2) into a full water bottle to take with you on your next hike or bike ride. Your muscles will like the Vitamin Bs, magnesium, and potassium. For extra oomph, try the Energy, which has an added bit of caffeine. Or, wait and drink the water bottle-Essential combo after your workout as Vitamin C and Vitamin E have been shown to boost the body’s ability to recover.
- Pour it in a glass of orange juice. Or use any juice combo such as orange/mango, or pineapple/orange juice. Or throw some orange juice in the blender with some ice and then toss in your Tespo, to make a slushy of sorts.
- Drink it with your coffee. We haven’t tried this, but we have been told that it’s been done: pour your shot into your coffee and drink away—a vitamin and caffeine boost all in one! (Oh wait, that’s our Energy shot!) Or even green tea would work. But be sure to counter your coffee by drinking some water as well. Coffee is a diuretic, so it can dehydrate you.
- Mix your vitamins into a smoothie. Here’s one we recommend:
Morning Sunshine Smoothie Drink
1 cup orange juice
½ cup kefir (peach or strawberry flavor)
1 cup frozen mango or pineapple chunks (or a bit of both)
1 cup spinach (about 1 large handful)
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 Tespo Essential shot
Place all of the ingredients in a blender and mix. If it’s too thick, add more water, orange juice or Kefir. Enjoy!